Node js Training (6 Months)
Duration-4 Months class & 2 Months Internship
Skills to Achieve
- This course is a great introduction to the concepts of server-side web development.
- You’ll learn the different parts that make up the back-end of a website or web application, and you’ll gain familiarity with the Node.js runtime environment.
- After this course, you’ll be set up to explore popular Node frameworks like Express.js to build powerful applications.
- Learn entire modern back-end stack: Node, Express, MongoDB and Mongoose (MongoDB JS driver)
- How to build a complete, beautiful & real-world application from scratch
- How to build a fast, scalable, feature-rich RESTful API (includes filters, sorts, pagination, and much more)
- Understand how Node really works behind the scenes: event loop, blocking vs non-blocking code, streams, modules, etc.
- Security: encryption, sanitization, rate limiting, etc.
- How to deploy the final application to production (including a Git crash-course)